Thursday, May 1, 2008

At school

right now. This is way sketch. I just wanted to let people know that I am going to have a new-and-improved "Stabletapes" for sale at my show this Saturday (Punk Rawk Prom!). And possibly a new-and-improved "School Plays EP," but it may prove to be too short notice for me to make them by Satuday. Either or, I'll also have new Deer City shirts with the bird design. I think CD's will go for $5.00 each, and shirts for $6.00. Today, I'm playing at the EMP in Seattle during a protsest march. It's a little weird since it's a Thursday afternoon and a protest march is going to be happening close by, but hopefully it will be fun. Last night I got a call from some "Matthew in Seattle" who invited me to come over to his house and play Halo. But he asked me as if I had previously agreed to do this. He was like "Hey man, you wanna come over now?" It was sketchy to the max! Lately I've been getting really into The Beatles. I wish I was around for the Beatles. Or at least the next Beatles.

1 comment:

Mykaila said...

I don't think there will be a next Beatles because now there are so many different kinds of music, and means of communication, it's insane, there's no way that any one group could be so close to universally popular. But maybe.
It could be you!
(: