Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sharpen Your Swords


was the original title of Sharpen Your Spears. Anyways, Deer City shows are going to be a lot more visually entertaining. I have a bubble machine, wireless guitar system, wireless headset microphone, and 2 new, really good songs. I think I'm going to reserve most of these theatrics for my really big shows where it wouldn't just be silly. For instance, this year's Punk Rock Prom at the OFH. That's going to be one of my better shows. (knock on wood!) But you should make it to that one, if any! I've been in good moods lately. Thus, I've been writing a lot of good songs. I have too many songs! I want to save up some money and get my songs mastered. Maybe I can ask my cousin, Phil Ek (philek.com) to do it for free. Afterall, he did a marvelous job with Modest Mouse, Built to Spill, and Band of Horses.

No comments: